How might we make the space and cultivate the conditions for a new, more regenerative mindset to emerge?
Three Days Deep is an immersive, nature-based retreat that we offer in the Scottish Highlands and French Pyrenees, designed to accelerate your leadership team and business in becoming a force for good in the world.
These days, spending more time indoors, in cities and online, it’s easy to become increasingly disconnected from who we are and what we are a part of. Now, more than ever, we need to switch off the wifi, head outside and get some perspective.
It’s been said that our modern culture is only “three days deep”. When we invest creating the time and space to peel back the layers of our society’s demands, distractions and cultural conditioning, they drop away to make space for us to shift our mindset, and nurture personal wellbeing, social inter-connection and our sense of belonging in the natural world.
This programme combines a sense of adventure – seeking out extraordinary landscapes, walking, wild swimming, campfires and spending time out under the stars – with opportunities for guided reflective ‘solo’ practices in nature, and a carefully curated and sensitively facilitated selection of awe-inspired tools, practices and interventions. It’s something we’ve found to be a potent mix.
“Living Alive put together a very special retreat for us. The location was perfect and the atmosphere wonderful! Rupert and Elle are lovely people to spend time with; you feel completely safe and looked after. I can’t recommend them highly enough.”
– Julia M, bespoke retreat
How does it work?
- A bespoke 3 to 5-day immersive nature-based retreat with your team, designed according to your strategic needs
- Time offline – a digital detox with the time and headspace to rest, reconnect and get inspired
- Based at one of our carefully selected venues, providing simple, comfortable accommodation with strong social and environmental values and a modern aesthetic
- An experience that supports local producers and suppliers, and gives you an authentic experience of the surrounding bioregion
- A sense of adventure – whether it’s exploring mountains, forest, river or coastline
- Skillful, professional guiding and facilitation from the Living Alive team
- Extraordinary, awe-inspiring moments which will shift your perspective and help you and your team experience the social and ecological values we all need to cultivate – for the benefit of people and planet