How might we accelerate business-for-good when inspired by the bigger picture?
Designed in response to each individual organisations needs, challenges and opportunities; Living Alive’s perspective-shifting workshops provoke a radical awareness of the world and our place within it. We aim to catalyse clarity about how you can best serve the culture shift that’s underway, and help you to activate an empowered response.
Our experience-led one or two-day workshops weave together a unique interdisciplinary selection of inspiration, tools and methodologies – including; outdoor leadership, ecopsychology, neuroscience, contemplative practices, cosmology, design thinking and systems theory. Expect time for personal reflection in nature, detours into the latest behaviour change science, shared stories around the campfire and collaborative co-creative processes; all set to the backdrop of business as a force-for-good.
This is a short, sharp reality check, designed to spark curiosity and an awe-inspired mindset for leaders, creative teams, entrepreneurs and changemakers alike – inviting a radical new awareness of your relationship to yourself, your work and the world as a whole.
“I’m so impressed by your infectious enthusiasm and relaxed approach. Thank you so much, I don’t think you will grasp just how great a day it’s been – it was touching, moving and a real ‘epiphany’ light bulb moment that I’ll always remember.”
– Workshop client
Why choose a workshop with us?
- Restore resilience, health + wellbeing spending meaningful time immersed in nature
- Build team connection, trust + empathy with conversation shared around the campfire
- Get perspective + boost problem-solving creativity offline and outside with a change of scene
- Nurture your company culture with an inspiring and original collective experience
- Reconnect to a deeper sense of purpose on all levels; as individuals, as an organisational and as one part of a wider system
- Cultivate the skills + awareness required to navigate VUCA challenges of the 21st century
- Catalyse + strengthen authentic social and ecological organisational values